Would you like to have a beautiful smile with no braces?
How does it work?
Invisalign is a series of custom made clear “aligners” that are designed specifically for your teeth to move them into ideal alignment. We use 3-D computer imaging technology to devise your complete treatment plan, allowing you to view your end result in advance.
How long is Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign starts to straighten your teeth faster than you may think. The aligners are normally changed every two weeks, aligning your teeth step by step, until you reach the desired outcome. This entire procedure usually takes 6 to 24 months.
Your Invisalign is made just for you taking into account that each orthodontic case is unique. The aligners will put gentle pressure on your teeth to guide them into correct alignment.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Unlike braces, you can remove your aligners to eat and clean your teeth.
- Invisalign can correct some incorrect bites as well as align teeth.
- Appropriate for both adults and teenagers.
- Invisalign is transparent so you will feel confident.
- Your aligners are tailor made just for your teeth so your treatment is effective.
- As your teeth move into alignment, you will find cleaning easier and your overall dental hygiene and health will improve.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact our warm and friendly staff. We look forward to hearing from you!